Monday, February 4, 2013

loreal bb cream from shespeaks!!

Hi guys as promised friday I am gonna update you! Alrighty quickly I am just gonna say for those who didnt read my little quicky blog on friday I recieved a great nbew beauty product last week to test out for Shespeaks.com and from Loreal Paris I recieved "magic skin beautifier bb cream" and I am in love with this stuff I couldnt get the time to do a video blog review but I did take some pics I am going to post for you guy. Let me say as a 29 year old woman I have struggled on and off with acne my entire life and I have caked foundation and coverup and makeup on since I was a teen and this cream actually says it "primes,protects,hydrates and corrects" and I am really impressed with my skin after just a week I really like the look of it as you apply the cream it blends to your skin(another thing I loved) I also loved that its affordable as a young mom of two young kids I dont always have a ton of spare cash to drop on makeup and when I scoped this out this weekend its really affordable!!! I am so excited to have found a makeup I was comfortable wearing that didnt make my skin look fake! I wore the bb cream out with just "the bb cream" and then Lip gloss and mascara and I actually loved the look and it was simple! alright As you can tell I am impressed by the magic bb cream! And super blessed by this oppertunity from Shespeaks and Loreal Paris to Try it out! so here as promised are my pictures!
Okay with this group the pictures on the left were taken before or 7 days ago, and then on the right is pictures from this afternoon.
Although Shespeaks.com and Loreal paris provided me this product for free and to blog and test and review neither one told me what to say and all opinions in my blog are just my opinions!Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment